Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

MY DAD AND I THANK YOU!!!!!

By the way you speak of him, I am sure he would have been a good friend of mine. He will always be with you in heart and soul in everyday life and in the field. Sorry for your loss and my families prayers are sent to you and your family

my thoughts and prayers are with you splitg3, you just have to remember all the great memories you guys have had together. hope to chat with you again in the chatroom sometime
smile.gif

SplitG3 & Family, I will say....like Trpr stated, it brings back some very strong emotions for me as well. My father lost his battle with Cancer 15 years ago this May. I was a young man when he left and although I miss him daily I am grateful to have spent what little time I had with him. I stumbled accross a poem quite some time ago that I think you would appreciate.....
GOD SAW HE WAS GETTING TIRED,
AND A CURE WAS NOT TO BE,
SO HE PUT HIS ARMS AROUND HIM,
AND WHISPERED COME WITH ME
WITH TEARFUL EYES WE WATCHED HIM SUFFER,
AND SAW HIM FADE AWAY,
ALTHOUGH WE LOVED HIM DEARLY,
WE WOULD NOT MAKE HIM STAY.
A GOLDEN HEART STOPPED BEATING,
HARD WORKING HANDS TO REST,
GOD BROKE OUR HEARTS TO PROVE TO US,
HE ONLY TAKES THE BEST.
I will remember your Father when I head to the woods this year.

Deep Sympathy to you and yours.
Ryan Rudd

Split, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family..... Keep your head up and cherish the time that you had with your father....

Mark...

So sorry Split, your dad sounds like he was a great man. You and your family will be in my thought's.

Matt

Hey Man, Glad we got to talk last night for a little while. Again sorry for your lost. Like we said last night it does not make it easier but we both know he is in a better place than both of us right now! If you need anything just give me a ring. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family! See ya in a couple of weeks.

157RAtinybuck-thumb[1].gif

Sorry for your loss. Times are going to be tough for some time but it does get better. He will allways be with you. Jay

This man was my Godfather & one hell of a man. I was with SplitG3 & his father at the time of his death. He was a man I also wish you all could've met, I'm not sure he met a man that didn't like him. I got my first deer this muzzelloader season with his gun & am sooo happy he saw my first deer.I'm happy to hear all the support Spilt G has found with you fellow hunters. There are so many more things I wish I would've told him. I wish I would have told him how much he meant to me & how he took the responsibility to say that if my parents were to die in an accident that he'd raise me & how much that means to me. I just wish I had one more day to spend with him & tell him all these things or one more day to hunt or fish with him. But I can't & I accept it now, knowing one day I'll be with him & my grandpa hunting & fishing in the presence of God. Ernie I miss you soooo much & love you more than words can describe.
Love,
Your Godson, K.J.
angel.gif

His memories will make each coming hunt that much more special.

Sorry to hear of your loss.

sorry to hear about your Dad and hunting partner, the loss of a family member is always the hardest, my family has put you and yours in our prayers
Richard Magie

Splitg3- my heart goes out to ya man!!!If your dad was that good of a fellow then he must be hanging out with my best friend "Herm" who lost he same battle several years back. I'm glad that your dad loved the outdoors and hunting. I'm sure those two have already hooked up and are talking about turkey and mushroom season....hope your dad likes beer!!!

So sorry for your loss. Cherish the memories and think of the good days. Just know that he is better off now, and will not suffer any more. Please give my best to your family.

God Bless you and your dad.Your posts on this site gives all us members the true meaning of what hunting is actually for.We often think that the quality of the hunt is determined by the size of the antler that we hold in our hand. The best pictures never show an animal from the hunt but the people that make the hunt special.I want to thank you for sharing your values with us, and also reminding all of us on here to bring our family into when we can and enjoy the most of it.God Bless your family.

Sorry split, your loss was a tough one for me too! I lost my father when I was 5. Know one else in my family hunted or fished, I guess hunting and fishing was genetic for me, but I have created many great memories and made many new friends. You and your father have been in my prayers and will continue to be in my prayers.

Sorry to here about the loss of your father. Thank you for sharing him with us he sounds like he was a great friend and Dad. God Bless.
Todd

Soory for your loss, Split, you are in our thoughts and prayers.

Steve

Top Bottom