Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

My Daughters first deer

jasondodd

Hi Everyone,

I just had to share some pictures. My 13 year old daughter short her first deer this morning with a 50 cal muzzleloader. It was a great hunt from a ground blind with 2 bucks coming in about 8 oclock this morning giving her a 30 yard shot with the buck quartering towards us. She did a great job of getting the gun ready and not moving until the buck looked away. She made a great shot and he only went 30 yards. As you can see from the pictures, everyone got involved by the end of the morning.

TarynnBuck-2.jpg

TarynnBuck-1.jpg

TarynnBuck-AllKids.jpg

Wow! Awesome buck and a big congrats. I look forward to that last picture someday! Congrats again and way to go!

Nice work, she looks happy!! I hope that isn't poison ivy though that everyone is sitting in. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

hoofline.gif

Nice deer the young lady harvested, Congrats! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

hoofline.gif

Would you like more information about becoming a PMA or Life Member? >>>>>Details Here!<<<<< Join now and you are automatically entered into the 2008 Big Buck Contest!

11.jpg

Iowa's number one resource for the whitetail deer.

great photos!

its wonderful to see the whole fam together and involved like that!

congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!
/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Top Bottom