Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

My Daughter's First!

IowaDave

PMA Member
It's been an exciting youth season with some deer too close (she couldn't get up high enough to get the gun pointed down far enough with the rail of the box blind), some deer too far, getting busted and hitting a doe last week we didn't recover :(. But we'd had a great time through it all & she stuck it out like a trooper.
Well, last night was her night & after this doe came within 15 yards & busted us moving, she didn't run quite far enough away and when she stopped to browse in the food plot 60 yards away, Jaelyn let the .45 bark & dropped her where she stood!
I can't even begin to put into writing what a wonderful experience this has been, from hearing the genuine excitement in her voice when deer would approach us, hearing her quick, excited breathing when looking down the scope, hearing the joy in her voice when the deer dropped and seeing the smile on her face that still hasn't left.
Congratulations, pumpkin! :way:
jaelyndoe.jpg

meandjdoe.jpg

Awesome, awesome, awesome! Congrats to you and tell Jaelyn congrats as well. The smile on your faces says it all! :way:

Nice job! I really like the smiling pictures of the youth hunters, yours is no exception, congratulations. :way:

Very cute kid. I can't wait to start that phase of hunting again with my grandson next to me. Kids really add plenty to the experience. Congrats to you both.

Top Bottom