Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

My favorite hunt ever!

emercer84

Well I decided to share even though its not a large buck or much to look at. But this past Sunday the 7th I took my oldest son to the stand with me for the first time. He has tagged along to a ground blind a few times but never up a tree. Hes 6 now 7 in December but anyway We got in the stand around 5 so he wouldnt have to sit very long. And by 6 oclock we had 3 bucks come out and 2 shooters. The other shooter was larger but the one I harvested had a way bigger body. We got alot of great video including my 6yr olds attempt at the shot on camera. The look on his face was worth tagging out early. Mature deer down with my son hard to beat that feeling!
IMG-20121007-00275.jpg
IMG-20121007-00276.jpg
IMG-20121008-00278.jpg
IMG-20121007-00274.jpg

Sharing with kids is worth more than anything! You will remember this trophy more than if you shot a 200 by yourself.:way: Congrats to you both

makes for a great memory that will last forever...I remember the first deer my dad shot with the bow when i was in the tree as well!. Great story and a big bodied ol brute! congrats

Pretty sweet!
Cool to get out thier with your boy! Awesome buck no doubt, tank of a body and a great buck for anyone!
Cool stuff

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
Top Bottom