Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

My First Ever...

oBIGBUCKDOWNo

About an hour ago I decided to go out and sling a few arrows. This is what happened on my 8th shot....This is my first ever robinhood!!!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Ive shown you mine, now you show yours. Post your robinhoods.....

Last edited:
Nice shooting Tex! :way: But from now on I would aim at different spots, robin hoods can get pretty expensive!!

I was both very excited and very mad when I got my first Robin Hood. I went and told my wife and showed her. She was excited for me. Then I told her I needed to get more arrows and she wasn't so excited for me...

I was both very excited and very mad when I got my first Robin Hood. I went and told my wife and showed her. She was excited for me. Then I told her I needed to get more arrows and she wasn't so excited for me...

I did the same thing and got the same responses. First she was happy, then I told her I was gonna have to get some more shafts, glue, and vanes, her smile turned to a frown real quick. Then she rolled her eyes.

I've got one too. Happened about 4 years ago, and is still standing in a corner. I haven't figured out how I want to mount it to hang it on the wall!

Top Bottom