Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

My First Video Whitetail

Gladiator

PMA Member
I'm new to the site but have been looking at everyone's photos and such...very impressive!! I've been bowhunting for a couple of years and got my first whitetail on camera this year. We have started a video project last year and have a couple kills on film. I was fortunate to harvest this guy on film. I grunted at him and then let out a doe bleat from 70 yards. He came strutting right in about 30 yards and made a scrape. He then turned and walked right under our tree and I had to wait for him to turn broadside...so I grunted at him and he turned and I let one fly into his lungs...I watched him expire about 60 yds after that. Pretty intense having a cameraman in the tree as well!! He's not a giant, but I'm pretty proud of him...went pretty close to 126 gross. Thought about doing a skull mount, but just did a rack mount myself...

I'm not sure if I did the photo thing right, but I'll try it out.

Gladiator

7358Thede_deer.jpg

yes...that is it...not sure how you get the photo to come up in the message...

I looked at the "FAQ" part but couldn't understand...thanks for the help!

That is sweet! It looks like your friend has a really nice camera! Congrats to you! It is a challenge getting one while you're by yourself, let alone having another guy in the tree with you!
waytogo.gif

Its a feat in itself to just kill a big whitetail, let alone get another guy in the woods and video the hunt! That is way cool! Congratulations!!!

Top Bottom