Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

my first year!!!!12years old!

C

ceo

last ear was m first year and my 4th time out i got a doe! 6 yards with my bow in a tree aand and then 2 days later I got a 5 by 6 that scored 160! it was 3 yards away on the ground(you don't get much more slose than that for a 12 year old)! then i whent out to illinios on our guided hunts and on the last day of the 3 day shotgun i got a 4 by 6 and it scored 150! and then wile using the shed hunter and photo hunter i got a double drop tine with about 20 points total to our buddy on a drive!!!!!!!any other storys like that please submit!thanks!!!!

CEO, congrats sounds like a remarkable year!

Will you take me hunting some time?????

What does CEO stand for. Normally I think of it as Chief Executive Officer, as in the president of a large corporation. Since you say you are only 12 years old, I assume that it means something else unless you are the CEO of your 6th grade hunting club.

I actually am the CEO of an outdoor company and I am very young as that's what I thought also? 8th grade and CEO. Anyway i like hunting and fishing better! thanks alot for replying! And it would be great if you could tell me of any of your hunts that you have gone on etc.....

ceo

i am 15 and got my first deer (a doe)with a gun when i was 12. when i was 13 i started bowhunting i didnt get anything my first year. this year i got my first doe with my bow at 25 yards on video, then a month later i got my first buck ever bow or gun with my bow, on video it was a small 2 and a half year old 7pt at 11 yards. it has been a pretty good season for me i now cant wait until next year.

im sorry but a 160 at 3 yards......bull...i dont care if everyone on here bashes me...i will never bilieve that ...ever....try again

Nothing like bashing a little kid that likes to hunt, way to go! Three yards equals 9 feet. I guess you have never had a deer in that close before.

Everyone,

As I have said before, my son is 10 and reads these posts as well as lots of other young hunters enjoy learning about deer hunting on this site. Please refrain from using foul language as well as think about what your posting before you hit "Submit Reply".

Thanks,

TLH, Founder/Owner - iowawhitetail.com -

CEO, what's the name of your company and what doe you sell? I have my theories.

Top Bottom