Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

My hitlist for Bow season

Well bummer- early bird gets the worm We went to get her tags today and early muzzy was sold out. So late season it will be for her

Well I will have a little shuffle in the hitlist for this upcoming season. Adding a nice buck that is not camera shy at all and removing one from the list. I know- I'm crazy and dumb for doing this - I'm officially not hunting curly this season at all. He had a great jump from last year to this year and I really want to see if that junk he has blows up next year. So hopefully he survives- get his sheds this winter and lose some sleep on him next fall.

poor quality picture - is just a screenshot of the ipad- but this is the buck that I am going to target early season - on camera daily and living in a small area as well has some daytime pictures right after sunrise and at dusk- so hopefully in the next week or two he makes a mistake when im in the sand

12109008_901763691934_7730770450857010880_n.jpg

Dahms, I think your buck with a drop tine is 3.5 years old. cool deer and a lot of potential to be awesome next year. I'd pass him and just plan on going to the cubs games during the world season :)

Dahms, I think your buck with a drop tine is 3.5 years old. cool deer and a lot of potential to be awesome next year. I'd pass him and just plan on going to the cubs games during the world season :)

haha If passing him means cubs in the world series I will go ahead and put the pot on the stove for some Tag soup! Chicago will be crazy!!

haha If passing him means cubs in the world series I will go ahead and put the pot on the stove for some Tag soup! Chicago will be crazy!!

I sent Bartman a set of world series tickets so you might as well shoot the buck with the small droptine.
But on a serious note, I think that deer is mature but I know you want a big nontypical. Has the thought of passing him as well to up your chances for next year ever crossed your mind?

I sent Bartman a set of world series tickets so you might as well shoot the buck with the small droptine.
But on a serious note, I think that deer is mature but I know you want a big nontypical. Has the thought of passing him as well to up your chances for next year ever crossed your mind?

Yes it has. He actually is on the same property as curly. Opposite sides of a field actually. Passing him would be easy to me- however- if I pass him- I would love to put my fiancé on him late muzzy season.

I'll post the other 2 bucks tomorrow I would target instead. See what you think for age.

Top Bottom