Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

My Iowa 200 class shot on Nov 3rd.

Great buck, that's kind of an interesting approach to being "famous" because of him - your first few posts on a site like this one but whatever.

In my opinion you would have a much better chance of being noticed with that buck if you didn't have on that Iowa sweatshirt! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Thanks guys, I really appreciate all of your comments! Well, I don't want to get into to many details because I'm guessing that some of you might be reading an article on my buck sooner or later. I'll let you know as soon as everything is confirmed. It was a great AM hunt on November 3rd and plenty of deer made their way by my stand and the giant coming through chasing a doe 15 mins before I planned on getting out to watch the Iowa game.

To be continued.... </div></div> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Great buck, that's kind of an interesting approach to being "famous" because of him - your first few posts on a site like this one but whatever.

In my opinion you would have a much better chance of being noticed with that buck if you didn't have on that Iowa sweatshirt! </div></div>
Don't count on much. I'm sure your pic has been around quite a few places. (I know it's at sportsmans warehouse)
Agree about the pics. Don't underestimate what good clean harvest photos will do as far as helping telling your story. Just something to keep in mind for the future in case you get another chance at a big buck.

I'm in charege of sponsorships for a fishing tackle company and I have been sponsored for fishing for many years. I am not involved in hunting sponsorships to a large degree but they work the same way. So the answer to your question is that you aren't going to get anything unless you can prove that you have a lot to offer a compnay. So far you have proven that you can shoot A big buck. You have not proven that you can help a compnay sell its products, in fact, you apparently don't even have good harvest pics which are pretty much essential to forming a resume.

If you want to use this one buck as an opportunity to begin to work towards being sponsored, you have a long road ahead of you but what you have done is put one small piece of the puzzle in place.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Iowa200class</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks guys, I really appreciate all of your comments! Well, I don't want to get into to many details because I'm guessing that some of you might be reading an article on my buck sooner or later. I'll let you know as soon as everything is confirmed. It was a great AM hunt on November 3rd and plenty of deer made their way by my stand and the giant coming through chasing a doe 15 mins before I planned on getting out to watch the Iowa game.

To be continued....
</div></div>

And just like that (snaps fingers) someone posts a bigger deer.
bigger buck

Not trying to be a smart arse but you need to follow the advice of the other guys and enjoy the moment. Great buck my friend.

Tomo

Top Bottom