Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

My Muzzleloader Buck

doob02

PMA Member
here is the first pic of my finished muzzleloader deer from 2007. This is my dad pictured with the deer. I will have the deer at the classic. I will admit he may stand out due to the mass of his rack. Only a typical eight but it has a great deal of character.

Doob

2007muzzleloaderdeer.jpeg

Thanks guys
I am extremely new to the site. Biggest deer I have ever had the chance of harvesting. I shot a 150 class base eight in 2002 and just alot of nice deer since then. I have wanted to put a pic of this one up for awhile but the harvest pics I have don't really do it justice.(attached you see below) I am just excited knowing that friday I get to see the mount myself.

Doob
47b7cc11b3127cce98548ac47b1200000037100Actmjls0cuGJA.jpeg

No Chiefs Allowed usually, but since the buck is a good one, congrats and welcome! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

I wont hold the Chief's skicker against you cuz of your deer /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif
Nice deer!

I am not sure what it will score depends alot on typical or non and I think final numbers were like 171 non typical but I will just wait and say official score after the classic..
chief fan til I die.
Doob

doob02,
welcome, im a Chiefs fan also, theyll get it together again someday. ha, nice animal, huge mass at the base , incredible.
----------------------------------------------------------------- Happiness is alarge rack

Oh how I wish the chiefs were better. I am just getting more excited to take him to the classic. I meet my brother and will have him at the classic on friday.

Doob

I like alot of different antler characteristics, none more than big bases. AWESOME buck...and welcome to the site.

Pig of an 8 for sure...can't decide if I like the truck picture better than the wall hanging picture because they're both AWESOME.

Way to get it done.

Top Bottom