Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

My old nemisis

hornhntr

114CDY_0128-med.JPG

I have the last 2 years sheds off this buck. He is now 4 1/2 yrs old and hopefully he will add quite a few more inches as he should have his skelatal frame about done growing. At 2 1/2 he was a basic 6x6 that would score around 138", then he had a finger sized droptine of about 6 ". At 3 1/2 his 6x6 rack had grown to 150" and now the droptine had grew to 9" and thickened up and grew a 2 inch sticker of it's side. He had a total of 15" of nontypical points on both sides. Now this year I see has grown a droptine off of his left side and added a small sticker off the beam above it. Hopefully he will make it to hunting season unharmed and I will get the pleasure of trying to outwit him.

Man oh man, looks like the big boys are starting to show what they will be sporting. Pictures like that really get me going, good luck and I hope you and that boy meet up this year.

Awesome buck and great picture!
waytogo.gif

It would be super cool to take the deer now with the history of his sheds in your hands!

Good hunting!
grin.gif

Top Bottom