Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

MY PICS 2008

This is my best picture I have ever got. I know a lot of you use homebrew cameras but I'm not sure I would ever want to use anything but Cuddeback. A nice buck with lightning in the back ground.
????

Sweet Pics! That last buck pics is awesome! You should consider sending that one in for the Cuddeback challenge. I believe you win something if you place.

sw I did send it in today.

So you know I had a video make the top 32 in the Cuddeback video contest this year. The voting in going on now my video is in the Silver section under Adam.

Looks like you have some nice 8 pointers to choose from...love the lightning pic at the end too...thanks for sharing!

hoofline.gif

goose,

Wow, you have some nice deer there. That lightening photo is great, what a deer! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

We appreciate your sharing with us. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

hoofline.gif

Would you like more information about becoming a PMA or Life Member? &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; Details Here!&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt; <u>iowawhitetail.com, Iowa's number one resource for the whitetail deer.</u>
11.jpg

Top Bottom