Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

My top hitlister this year

hunthoyt

6432-heavyd8.jpg
6432-heavyd.jpg
6432-heavyd11.jpg

This is a deer I have a long history with. I picked up his first set of sheds in March of 2011 and was able to pick up one of his sides in 2012,13, and 14. This year in March I looked all over for his sheds and had no luck. I was worried he may have shed them on the neighbors property as I was pretty sure I covered the ground pretty good. I was able to get pictures of him on a corn pile I put out Feb 1st of 2015 so I knew he was still alive. Then this July he started showing up all over my cameras again. Being pretty certain that the shed I found from him in the spring of 2011 was at 2.5 years old, then going into the fall of 2015 he is a 7.5 year old and sported a droptine. If you look in my albums at 2014 trail cams he was a large main frame 9 and this year grew a matching G4 and kicked out a droptine.

Top buck is a dandy. Very nice. But I think you may have two different bucks here. Top buck on right side has a straight looking main beam out to the end. Bottom one has a up sweeping main beam on the end. Also can't tell but on the bottom one the brows look to be a different buck. Angles are always hard to judge. Anyway hope you have two there. Good luck.

Big ole saggy belly and old face. Thats a mature whitetail without a doubt. Good luck getting him this fall.

Top Bottom