Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

My "Wall" is finally complete

ksarcher

PMA Member
Picked up "Captain Hook" from my taxidermy man today and finally got to put him where I always hoped and dreamed he would end up.

He is the one on the left side next to his rub and sheds.
DSC00241Reduced.jpg

DSC00253.jpg

My "Wall" is now complete. Thank you Lord!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kurtish</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That is one impressive room! Great looking mount and a helluva buck.</div></div>

uh, yes. Tremendous mount; two lifetimes worth of deer 'stuff' in there! Congrats and beautiful sheds and deer mounts...thanks for sharing that.

From the looks of the sheds and the mounts you have, I doubt that your wall is "done". My guess is you will be adding as the years go by!

Did you spray the rub with anything to help preserve it?

Well I saw atleast 5 lifetimes of trophies (not sure whats just out of the picture to the right but its big too).

The blanket, is that you on it?

hoofline.gif

Great looking room, you have some impressive mounts and sheds.

Thanks for sharing. :way:

hoofline.gif

Last edited:
How'd you get "you" on the blanket?

I really like the rub/table out of the cut logs. I may "steal" your idea.

I'd love to sit down in that room and swap some stories and just oggle everything.

Wow, what an awesome looking room! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Very impressive collection of mounts and sheds.

Awesome buck and display! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif Hope that door he's hanging on doesn't get much use! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did you spray the rub with anything to help preserve it? </div></div>

I to was wondering the same thing? Will those rubs keep their color? Did you varnish them? Just wondering, I think those are awesome!

Awesome mount and a great room! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Saskguy, Legendary Whitetails will put any picture on a blanket for a small fee. My wife got me that for Christmas. Go to http://www.deergear.com, they got lots of cool stuff.

Mark, the elk sheds are from Kansas.

The wood on the wall is from an old barn down the road from my farm.

The animal to the right just out of the picture is an elk I took with my bow a few years ago in Colorado.

Thanks for the comments guys, I worked real hard to get that wall to look like it does. Very proud of it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sureshot1</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did you spray the rub with anything to help preserve it? </div></div>

I to was wondering the same thing? Will those rubs keep their color? Did you varnish them? Just wondering, I think those are awesome!

Awesome mount and a great room! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif </div></div>

I have not put anything on them yet but I am kickin it around to varnish em.

Top Bottom