Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Name that plant/weed??

Mr. Deeds

Planted my first plot first week of April and I am starting to have some stuff come up. Being the great farmer I am, I need some help identifying what is what!

image_12.jpg

image_11.jpg

image_10.jpg

image_9.jpg

I have a few suspicions of weeds, but not exactly sure, I am definitely no expert.

What type of seeds did you plant? It may help with id... If you planted in early April, chances are the soil temperatures may still be a little low for germination of "most" seeds. Problem planting early is that your "seeds" don't get a jump on the "weeds"

Im guessing this is a clover plot??? Instead of identifying the many different broadleafs you have address them as a group. If this is a clover plot, Butyrac 200 (2-4DB) will take care of your broadleafs, but I would wait a little while yet to spray.

It is a clover plot correct, I bought the rackmaster elite for it. It consists mainly of durana white and patriot white clovers, some chicory and I would have to look what else it consists of.

Crazy, I don't have a single weed any taller than the clover that has started peaking through (haven't checked in a couple weeks though).

Top Bottom