Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Name with photo?

I've heard that ugly people aren't allowed to have there pictures posted next to there name!
grin.gif
Sorry pal, guess your out of luck!

HG,

Hows that look?

I suppose you want your photo as BIG as Racks?

wavey.gif

The Mgt

Rack, I take back everything nice I said about you in the memories post!

MGT, It would be nice but you don't have to if you don't want. Rack needs to be able to say something of his is bigger.
grin.gif

See what you started Rack, now Muddy is wanting an inlargement.

frown.gif
Sniff, sniff....I just read the November memories post.......I need a moment............I LOVE YOU MAN! (Alex Rutledge flasback!)

those pics are great guys. if you want to do mine to that be fine. but instead of making the whole picture bigger could you make the deer a 170 incher instead of a 140 incher
smokin.gif

moosehunter wrote:
those pics are great guys. if you want to do mine to that be fine. but instead of making the whole picture bigger could you make the deer a 170 incher instead of a 140 incher

Hehehehe Good one, but haven't you heard of a wide angle lens? ;-)

G6

I'm jealous! How do I go about getting my picture posted, do I need to e-mail it somewhere or what?
confused_em8.gif

Nonres, E-mail it to the site and admit your stupid and they will do it for you. That's what I did and it worked for me!
wink.gif

Ok, Rackaddict here it goes!

I'm stupid, could you please add my picture to my posting!

Thanks,
Nonres

Wait a second now.....we only questioned Rack and Headgear when it come to intellectual issues
smile.gif
"nonres" and everyone else we'll gladly post your pic.
wink.gif

No really we take it back - Rack and Head were smart enough to design the Iowa Whitetail t-shirt, that's more than we could figure out how to do.

"Nonres" we got your UPLOAD but the pic didn't show up, try e-mailing us the JPEG.

Thanks guys, your a lot of fun and great members to have on this board. Remember to look in your x-mas stocking this year, you might just get a Iowa Whitetail cap, oops.

Hey! I resemble those remarks!

Rack, I think Muddy's picture is bigger than yours. Scouts picture looks good but that is the smallest ELK I have ever seen.
wink.gif

Top Bottom