Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

nap bloodrunner

muddy

Anyone have any opinions on the 2 bladed NAP Bloodrunners? I like how they are 1 inch cut on contact that expand to over 2 inches but am concerned that they may plane a bit because they're not as compact as other expandables. Thoughts or opinions?

Muddy, I would assume that they would plane as well. I don't think they would shoot any better than a fixed blade, because it looks to me they would catch a lot of wind. I have never shot them and do not know anyone who does, this is just my thoughts. So I really do not know.

No experience with 2 blade, only 3 blade. 3 blade performs excellent flight wise, and the one deer that was shot with one, only made it 10 yds and tipped over.

Do a search on Archerytalk and everyone seems to love them. I am with you though, they look like they have a bunch of extra metal on them. I think I would give them a shot once I run out of ranges but too cheap to buy those right :)

2 of my duddies shot does with them this past weekend with the best blood trail i have ever seen. they flew great and worked perfect.

Muddy, used 3 blade bloodrunners last year with great success. So I picked up some 2 blades this year to try out. Have not had the chance to use them on a deer yet, but they shoot right with my 3 blades out to 40 yards.

i shot them at 300 fps plus and they flew great.no possible way for them to fail either.

Top Bottom