Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

NAP drop-away arrow rest

mdwsthntr

Any of you guys had the chance to try New Archery Products drop-away arrow rest? If so, what did you think?

I've tried em and they are pretty nice, but I went with a buss cable anchored drop away rest for the simple reason that in a pinch, I can temporarily fix it if I had a problem in the woods. If one of those NAP rests were to fail or break(Murphy's Law, and of course it would happen when the 180 class walks by)you're up poop creek without a roll of T.P.. Now I'm not saying it's not a good rest, I'm just saying I'd rather go with something I can re-rig or fix in a hurry. Truthfully speaking the safest way to go is a few-piece-construction "traditional" rest for reliability, but if you want the shooter friendly benefits of a drop away rest I'd go with a buss cable anchored system. My buck O' two.

If it's brown, it's down

Rog

Thanks for the response; that's a good point. I may have to reconsider; maybe a Trophy Taker. thanks again.

i put a golden key mirage drop away on my high country carbon extreme 3 days ago and have been shooting alot in the range and i'm here to tell you it's awsome! the very first group i shot with it was one the best groups i've shot in years!very easy to set up,buss cable attachment,quiet and well built. they are about $55.

Just picked up the new toy, a spanking new Hoyt Cybertec, I'll have those forkies shakin in thier hooves....anyway, the new updated TT is what I'm going with on this bow, it's got a larger V where the arrow sits at full draw for better arrow stability during the beginning of the draw.

If it's brown, it's down

Top Bottom