Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

NAW television

I

image1404

Don't miss NAW tommorrow night. What an awesome show it will be......

Is this the one where Pat misses in Iowa? Gotta feel for the guy...what a rough year he has had!

Just a hunch, but I somehow think the first part of the show was filmed at Thunder Ridge Outfitters in Iowa.
evil.gif

10-4 on the gold fever. Tom is great. Scott did you TIVO the Iowa game too? WoW, what an Arse kicking that was.....
shocked.gif

River- gotta pay for all of our farm payments and leases somehow.
laugh.gif

BTW, We'll Be on H.S. Outdoors next week with two hunts. Just to keep you updated.....
grin.gif

Thank goodness he didn't shoot one of those first two, they both still had milk on their lips. It sure looked and sounded like he hit the last buck, but the buck didn't really show any real signs of being hit. Everytime I see Pat's truck I think $32K.
confused.gif

YHEEEE-HAAAA, on the Gold,gold,gold,gold,feee,vah,vah,vah!! That guy is a hoot!! I think he likes diggin' fer gold about as much as we all like chasin' big bucks! Sorry I missed NAW TV but I'm sure there will be a re-run.
grin.gif
grin.gif

With any luck maybe some of those pigs will travel west about 20 miles or so to the Macksburg area. Preferably between Nov. 5-16! I didn't realize their location was that close to where we hunt. You guys are getting me ryled up!!

Plenty of pigs around that area. Timber is a little more sparse, but definitely some pigs over there too.

Top Bottom