Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Nebraska big buck classic

biggest buck

Did anyone go to it this weekend? This is the second time Ive gone and since the inaugural year I personally dont think its gotten much better. On one hand it is kind of nice that your not elbow to elbow like the Iowa deer classic, but not near the show.

Went for the third time this year and it was to say the least dissapointing. The quality of bucks being brought in continues to get better and better that is encouraging. The vendors is what dissapointed me. Quite a few less vendors than in the past. I wanted to buy a safety harness and there was not one in the entire place. I really think the show in Topeka really hurt the Nebraska show by taking alot of the vendors. It was plainly obvious. But like I said, the quality of the bucks being brought in for the big buck contest continues to amaze me for Nebraska. Just don't tell anyone!!!!!!!

This is the second year I've taken my boys and they have a blast... my dad was disappointed he couldn't watch Tiffany shoot her bow again this year though. Bucks are always fun to look at, personally I thought just too many "big" toys and not enough small stuff for me to browse or purchase.

I live too far to take my buck but here's a picture.

Archery kill, 156" Nebraska buck from 11/06/11. My brother and I hunt there the years we don't draw Iowa.

080.jpg

Tim

Top Bottom