Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Nebraska Classic photos

ISHEDHUNT

Life Member
Sorry for the quality of some of these photos, looks like I should have taken the photos instead of family members. Even for a Friday evening there were some great bucks on hand.
DSC09896.jpg

DSC09895.jpg

DSC09894.jpg

DSC09893.jpg

Chris

Question for ya. Is it worth going and checking this out? Is it anything comparable to the Iowa deer classic? Just curious, I might swing by after amorning of turkey hunting. I personally think it a little out of season by about a month or so. Thanks. One thing it should have that tops the Iowa Deer Classic is the extra room where it should'nt be as crowded.

Last edited:
Hard to beat the Iowa Deer Classic. It's smaller but has some things even the Iowa Classic doesn't. Dan Cole Wild Whitetails exhibt is there along with the Bowtech/Diamond rig. The kids had a blast shooting at all the things they had set up for them.

Odie Suddbuck/Awesome Antlers display is there too, he has a display of some cool stuff and it's always neat to visit with a fellow whitetail nut. It's thier first year and I'm sure it will only get bigger and better.

If you are a whitetail nut it's well worth the trip. I'm sure the sheds and mounts are pouring in there now.

Chris

I went on Sunday and was very suprised at the show. Having been to the Iowa Deer Classic a few times before I was prepared for the worst. However, I was please with the show for its first year. I sure hope that the organizers can keep it going. The only problem I had with it is that I think mid April is way too late to have it. I know that they have to schedule around other more established shows and other events at the Quest Center. They had over 120 shed entered in the shed contest when they said that they were hoping for 75 for the first year. Just under 100 heads were entered for the big buck contest. If I remember right the two biggest from 2008 in any season were 187 typical and 217 nontypical. Overall I thought it was a good show for the first year.

Top Bottom