Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Need a good laugh?

haha that was great I saw this on another show where a guy shot a big buck and the cameraman told him to be careful with the antlers the guy didnt hear him he went an grabbed one the antlers to hold him up and he pulled it right off his head I laughed so hard the guy was speechless just looking at the antler.

I was still laughing so hard from watching it earlier, I had to show my wife. She actually laughed good and hard! And to quote my 6-year old daughter: "Hey look! Now he's got a doe!"

"Oh...my...God...............that hurt!" Lol, that wasy funny, but man would I be pissed if that happened to me.

Just another bit of evidence to get rid of the late doe season

If I heard the audio correctly, I think that those antlers popped off on 12/13. I am truly curious and not looking for flame war, but do you think we should also consider getting rid of the late muzzleloader season too? OR, even the 2nd shotgun season?

I would still cape the deer and mount those antlers on it. You can purchase plates to put the sheds on to mount it.

Yeah I was wondering that too im gonna guess he could have put his doe tag on it maybe if he hadnt got it on film haha

Top Bottom