Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Need a little help

deadeye50yds

I just got my bow back from being restrung at scheels but my peep sight is not lined up where I like it , is there any way that I can adjust it myself or do I have to take it back to scheels ?

Lined up as far as height or lined up as far as not rotating all the way around and your seeing the string through it?

Then just move it down a little bit. If its tied in take a set of alan wrenches and open two wrenches that are next to each other and put them above the serving and pull the serving down then move your peep down. Also do the same thing on the top serving to move it down. But to get your peep sight perfect draw your bow back close your eyes and get your anchor point then open your eyes and that will tell you how much you need to move it.

ok I moved the peep sight down to where I need it but when I draw it back the sight just moves up the string , how do I attach it in place ? it doesn't have anything on the actual sight to attach it with and the sight just slides up and down the string

Sounds like the job didn't get finished. Did you shoot the bow before you left the store? If you can't tie the peep to keep it from sliding then I would take it back to the store & make sure it is fit to you.

Top Bottom