Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Need a Little Help....

oBIGBUCKDOWNo

Today I bought my first bolt action rifle. It is a Stevens model 200 in .223... I need some help outfitting it with a scope, base, and rings. Trying to keep a budget on this rifle.. I as green as a fresh cucumber when it comes to this sort of stuff. Any help is appreciated... Also this rifle will be for varmints and plinking thanks..

I just put a set of burris signature series rings on my 22-250. They are a little pricier but well worth a little extra with what they provide. Look them up and you'll see. I was also on a budget and ended up going with a Konus scope. Never heard of them until I happened on them online. Lots of great reviews so I decided to try one. Good glass and has held zero like a champ!

Burris rings are what I use on everything. If I was looking for a budget scope I'd look real hard at vortex-burris's fullfield2- and redfield. One of those 3 companies should have a nice piece in your price range

Bushnell banner 3x9x50 I have several of them and for the price you can't beat it. I also have several Nikon scopes they are great but cost a little more. As far as rings I think you will be fine with whatever you can find that's in your budget.

Top Bottom