Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Need a suggestion please! RE: Bow Shops

damon74

I live in Knoxville,Ia and am getting ready for my first bow season here (a bit late :)) I need to get my bow strung and am hoping someone could suggest a local bow shop. I prefer not to use the "big city" shops if possible. Thanks
Damon

Thanks so much! Pella is a close by. I didn't realize there was a shop there. I still have a prayer of hunting this weekend

Thanks

Thanks again for the info. I dropped my bow off there today. It's great to have a place so close to home. :drink2:

Good local bow shops are hard to come by anymore especially close to home. But when you find a good one they are a keeper!

Here to thank Boyd at Buck Hollow again! Was still having some trouble with my bow (my own fault) and called Boyd yesterday. He's working hard in the fields but still found time to work on my bow and had it ready this morning. So now I get to go to southern Iowa for a few days and try it out! Pay him a visit he has a great shop!

Top Bottom