Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Need a Tally.........

For the fishing getogether.... Seems like Red Rock would be a great place, White Breast sounds like a prime spot thats easy to find.... All ya need is a Boat( if ya got one), your normal camp'n stuff, rod reel, (unless you hand fish drunk) Grills, choice of Meat for the grill... They do have grills there also I'm pretty sure.... Oh ya, Beer and a smile! ..... The first 3 Saturdays of June would be Prime but i need to know if that sounds good for everyone, So June 7th, 14th, 21st?..... Put your name down and suggest a Saturday... Thanks, Ryan

Ill be there either the 2nd or 3rd Saturday. Doesnt matter. If someone wants to come down and camp but doesnt have a boat just let me know they are welcome to come with me. First come first serve. Biggest fish of the weekend gets a free t-shirt or something correct?

Just so you know, the folks at iowaoutdoors.org are having their annual spring get together at Whitebreast June 6-8. I think they normally bring a pretty large crowd and have a potluck on Saturday night.

Top Bottom