Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Need help sizing Toby Keith

SCOFFIN

Miles Coffin
I'm shooting this deer no matter what kinda scores I get, but I'm wondering how big you guys think this deer is?

Pic

YouTube Video
https://youtu.be/oYqZen04WzE

Also, I'm pretty pumped that he is using a scrape and licking branch that I set up. I got some pics of this deer last year and the only real difference is this year he is a little wider, so he's getting shot.

Thanks in advance for any responses

he's 4.5 and a good buck. good luck with him. Looks like about mid 150s. I cant tell if he's a 4 x 5 or 5x5 from the video. He may only be upper 140's with the short brow tines.

Last edited:
I would say mid to upper 130's. I passed a similar buck Sunday evening, was very tempted.

Im gonna go on a limb and say he will be lucky to hit 130" (see below)

edit: scratch that. i made the assumption prior to seeing the video posted. if he doesnt make 140's i would be suprised. but he wont go much over. He has good 3's and 4's on his right side. looks shorter on his left but it should do the trick. I have seen bucks that show little to no growth from 3.5-4.5yrs, and then blow up when they hit 5. either way, Good Luck with him! nice looking deer

Last edited:
Top Bottom