Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Need opinions! mad as heck!

Leave the landowners out of it, unless you are friends with them. And I mean freinds, like the land owner considers YOU a friend, you hang out and have conversations about more stuff than getting permission to hunt. Landowners owe nothing to you, and trust me the last thing 99% of landowners do not want to get in the middle of a pissing match between a coupla hunters. There are always people asking for permission and there is always someone willing to hunt. I know landowners that are sick and tired of it and say yes to everone that asks, and I know landowners that are sick and tired of it and say no to everybody.
You would be suprised at the amount of management it takes for landowners to keep people separated thru different seasons, in different sections. AND it goes this goes for all the spring turkey seasons as well. Most of the land owners in our area that allow hunting are farmers and who is shooting what is a very low concern. Almost all of the landowners who don't allow hunting, own the land for the sole purpose of hunting them selves. What do the farmers get out of this, the answer is very little. Leave the landowner out of it, hopefully the other guy does as well. Good luck.

Top Bottom