Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Need Some Help Building an E-Caller

oBIGBUCKDOWNo

Im to cheap to buy me a FoxPro because the decently affordable one only holds 32 sounds or something like that. So ive decided to build my own. Plus it gives me something to do. If anyone has googled this before probably came across the Loud Horn with Radio Shack mini amp/speaker and MP3 player.

http://m.radioshack.com/radioshack/...hack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2062620"

This idea seems to work great but I cannot find those little amps at any radio shack near me and the websites says out of stock and has said so for a month or so. So my questions are as follows.

What other kind of amp would work for this?

What would be the best way to power the amp?

I'm pretty sure I can handle the building/ wiring of the whole thing. I just need to know the components. Any help is greatly appreciated

I actually read the description of the FoxPro wrong. It says it comes from the factory with 32 preloaded sounds but can hold up to 200 sounds, which is way more than I could possibly ever need. Also it cost 200 bucks with a 3 year warranty. Thanks for the suggestions.

My initial thought when reading the title was an e-collar for a dog. Would have hoped you got the voltage right.

Glad I noticed caller not collar after the first read.

I am definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.

Last edited:
Top Bottom