Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Need some help guys

rbulicek

Hey guys. I have to give you a little history here before I ask a huge favor. My sister's very good friends father was diagnosed with cancer and has been fighting it now for about 2 years. The struggle has been long and painful and he is now on his last leg. He is currently in hospice care with no other alternative but to wait. This is were the favor comes in. My sister asked me to get a wild turkey for him cause that is his favorite meal. It is is dying wish to be able to have wild turkey one more time. I have been trying to get out and get one but just have not been able to. I have asked everyone that I know if they would be willing to part with one but no one has a bird. So if there is anyone on this site that would be willing to part with a turkey for him he would really appreciate it. I am willing to pay someone the price of a tag for the bird. Or if you know anyone who has one that would be great. If anyone can help this would mean the world to him.

Thanks everyone,
rbulicek.

If I can get one shot this weekend you are welcome to have it, especially under these circumstances.

Thanks so much that would be awesome. PM me and I will give you my cell and meet you if you get one. Thanks a bunch I really appreciate it.

Top Bottom