Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Need to rent a tractor near Bonaparte Ia.

Diggdug

Hello,
Does anyone know where I could possibly rent a tractor with roto-tiller around Mt. Pleasant Ia? I have a kubota but would rather rent one locally than haul mine all the way from Michigan. My Property is near Bonaparte. I would be looking for something at least 30hp with 4 wheel drive.

If you are planning fall plots, might want to wait and see if this weather pattern holds on into fall with no rain in eastern Iowa. Fall growing season might be really short after germination when rains finally show up.

Try THE Company in Mt Pleasant, i am pretty sure you can rent a tractor but less sure of a tiller.

Maybe we are neighbors? I am north of Bonaparte.

I'm from Mt. P and have family land close to Bonaparte as well, but I really can't think of anywhere that would have a tiller for rent. I second the thought on waiting to see if we get any precip or it might be all for nothing at this point. I you find a tiller let me know I probably know someone with a 50hp tractor in the area that would be willing to help.

I believe, but am not certain, that one of my neighbors who was "in between tractors" last year rented a tractor and a tiller from somewhere in Bloomfield.

Just drove by Bloomfield Rental and they have a three point tiller. They are by the high school in the old Ford dealership building. They also had a brush mower.

Top Bottom