Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Need video help

Shovelbuck

With all the talk about cows lately, it got me thinking.
Somewhere in a box I have an old video of myself shooting a cow with a bow. With a bit of editing it could be made into a cool short clip. Does anybody here have the ability, to convert it to digital and do some editing?

You could always take the tape to a photographer/videographer that makes his $ shooting weddings. They usually offer digital conversion services as well. Once you get the (I assume)VHS tape converted to a disc, you can easily edit it with Windows Movie Maker. If you are running a fairly new PC, you probably already have that software installed.

I'd be interested to see their reaction when you tell them what's on the tape. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I'd be interested to see their reaction when you tell them what's on the tape. \:\) </div></div>

I bet they'd be shocked. If I remember right, the same tape has me shooting a 300 plus lb. hog with a Colt Walker.
I'm going to have to dig through the boxes and find it.
Thanks for the tip.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> laws must b different in shoveltown</div></div>

They are, I make my own. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Seriously, it belonged to a landowner I hunt on and had a bad hip. He said it was mine if I wanted the meat. Only stipulation was he didn't want me shooting a gun in the area. My cow, my burger. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shovelbuck</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> My cow, my burger. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif </div></div>

That's good stuff!

Top Bottom