Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Needs a higher fence!

After reading the comments on that article why would it be bad if it did breed with the general wild does?

Ha.. I bet those high fence people were pissed. Good! I wonder how that would play out in Iowa if someone knowingly shot an escapee. Would that be considered shooting livestock. I would think it wouldn't be any different than shooting a neighbors cows if they got onto your property.

I'd shoot. Might not have the same feel as a truly wild deer, but hey, at least it's not in a pen!

I won't lie. When I saw the title of the thread and the first part of the title of the article ("...teenage hunter...") I thought our little Biebs (TH) had gone on another crazy adventure.

Good for that kid taking advantage of that opportunity! I'm sure that high fence operation wasn't pleased about losing $19K!

I read on archery talk that 3 escaped and 2 of them were taken during Ohio gun season. So there's still another monster running around out there somewhere.

I won't lie. When I saw the title of the thread and the first part of the title of the article ("...teenage hunter...") I thought our little Biebs (TH) had gone on another crazy adventure. Good for that kid taking advantage of that opportunity! I'm sure that high fence operation wasn't pleased about losing $19K!

Don't worry, it'll be up soon. Hahaha

Top Bottom