Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Never thought I would, but considering a Lease

BugleMIn

I've been away for awhile an haven't been on here. Actually I lost my hi speed internet and it took forever to download these pages.

I lost my el primo hunting spot and while looking for another place I came across a few nice spots that were leased to non-residents.

I think I am ready to join the lease crowd, I have 4 non-residents to go in with me. I picked 4 because they all won't get drawn the same year under current limits. And they would only want to come up every two years.

We don't know anything about it, what is the going rate per acre? Last I knew it was $5-$10. Obviously the goal would be to lease the prime hunting ground and leave the large crop fields out of it, do the farmers let you do that? Or do you lease the whole farm?

Tried searching for leases but the search didn't come up with anything.

Any assistance appreciated, I'm from Des Moines and looking south in Warren, Madison, and further south if needed.

Thanks

I would definatly go more south like adams decator taylor and ringgold

Hopefully you pick the right guys, that would be the toughest part in doing something like this I would think. Hopefully they mind putting in their $$$ for years they know they can't hunt, that's the only thing I would be worried about.
crazy.gif

Top Bottom