Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

New Addition to Man Room

jkratz5

The man room is always a work in progress. I have alwayw wanted to do something with sheds besides throw them in a pile. This is what I came up with. I think as the shed numbers continue to increase, I will extend this to more walls in the room. Very cheap to do if you have access to fence posts.

Kratz

DSC_0067857x1280.jpg

You are going to have to convice the wife to let you have a bigger room in the house for a man room. Cool idea for the sheds.

You are going to have to convice the wife to let you have a bigger room in the house for a man room. Cool idea for the sheds.

haha, she is good to me. Gave me the whole upstairs living room, bed room, bathroom. Can't complain, here is a pic of half of the living room.

DSC_00561280x857.jpg

What is laying on the floor? That looks HEAVY.

Left side on the tv stand, shed from 2 years ago, still running around on a farm here.

Right side, IL buck harvested a few years back. Was nice and heavy and probably went 150 or so.

Right side against the wall, rolled up, blow up bed from the recent visit from niece and nephew :)

You gotta be talking about one of those.

Kratz

Top Bottom