Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

New Board Member

ElkHunter

Life Member
I'd like to introduce the IBA's newest board member.We all know he has a great sense of humor and a great story teller but more than that he has great insight on many issues and can put them to paper.

I'd like to welcome Tom "Fishbonker" Toycen to the IBA board. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

He'll make a great addition,the way he likes to think outside the box.Looking forward to turning him loose on a legislator in Jan. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looking forward to turning him loose on a legislator in Jan </div></div>

Go get em Bonker! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Bonker,

I appreciate your service with the IBA and am sure you will contribute greatly to the expanded viewpoints of the legislators and regulatory agencies involved with deer hunting in our great state.

DUCK! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Great addition. Just make sure he is not into the Makers when he goes to Des Moines... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Also make sure that the legislator does not have a plate of chocolate dessert... I've heard stories from last banquet.

Good luck 'Bonker.

FINAL-COLLAGEflattened.gif

Iowabowhunters.org

hoofline.gif

Alright Tom, thank you for serving the deerhunter’s of Iowa. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

hoofline.gif

Please join and support the Iowa Bowhunters Association, united we can make a difference. For more information about becoming an IBA member&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;Details&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;
398ibalogo_1_.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: muddy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Also make sure that the legislator does not have a plate of chocolate dessert... </div></div>

I'll second that! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Congrats Bonker.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Full Quiver</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: muddy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Also make sure that the legislator does not have a plate of chocolate dessert... </div></div>

Congrats Bonker. </div></div>

I will 3rd that...i witnessed the "dare" fed by others for Bonker to beg/borrow/steal any chocolate dessert not fully eaten by any and all adjacent tables! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Go get 'em Bonker...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gladiator</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Full Quiver</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: muddy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Also make sure that the legislator does not have a plate of chocolate dessert... </div></div>

Congrats Bonker. </div></div>

I will 3rd that...i witnessed the "dare" fed by others for Bonker to beg/borrow/steal any chocolate dessert not fully eaten by any and all adjacent tables! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Go get 'em Bonker... </div></div>

As I recall I might have finished some that were half eaten too. Can't remember for sure though.

I'll do my best to support the members and further the goals of the IBA. Chocolate mousse or not.

The 'Bonker

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Looking forward to turning him loose on a legislator in Jan. </div></div>

Congrats Tom!

Maybe have to change your handle to "Pitbull" after this session?

Good to see you are there.

i think i saw him slap the hand of a small child that was still trying to eat her dessert, as he took it away from her and moved on to the next table

on one hand, the meetings will be more entertaining...but still, my first thought

Lord, help us all

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fishbonkerq</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I'll do my best to support the members and further the goals of the IBA. Chocolate mousse or not.

The 'Bonker </div></div>

As a board member, do you get to vote on the banquet menu? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Congrats and let 'em hear it!

You'll just have to wait till my next 'Bonkers World to know for sure, but one vote does not a majority make.

The 'Bonker

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: teeroy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i think i saw him slap the hand of a small child that was still trying to eat her dessert, as he took it away from her and moved on to the next table</div></div>

Naw, it was Andy's hand I slapped. He was tryin to feed Beau the mousse I had my eye on.

Gonna set a new mousse snatching record this year for sure.

15 or bust.

I may have to start before the banquette even starts. As a Board member I can probaly gain access to the banquette hall before it is open to the members. Why else would I wanna join the Board?

The 'Bonker

So, the IBA hasn't started doing background checks or competency hearings on potential board members? Until those results come in . . . congrats 'Bonker !

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fishbonker</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: teeroy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i think i saw him slap the hand of a small child that was still trying to eat her dessert, as he took it away from her and moved on to the next table</div></div>

Naw, it was Andy's hand I slapped. He was tryin to feed Beau the mousse I had my eye on.

Gonna set a new mousse snatching record this year for sure.

15 or bust.

I may have to start before the banquette even starts. As a Board member I can probaly gain access to the banquette hall before it is open to the members. Why else would I wanna join the Board?

The 'Bonker </div></div>

And you ended up getting it. My wife's and Mine too! I have never seen a person consume some much dessert in my life!!!! It was a good time. Guess we will have to behave this year! Maybe now that your a board member, they will look our way during the bidding!!!

Congrats Bonker.
I cant think of anyone better.

Now that you are moving up in the world...what are you gonna do about the Cubs? That needs to be next on your agenda.

Top Bottom