Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

New bucks 8-11-04

Shredder

Life Member
Here is a set off the camera I built a couple of weeks ago, Looks like I need to camo the thing to better hide the unit. Buck on the right is 3.5 in my opinion based on the sheds I have from this spring....may be 4.5 tho. Buck on the left is looking nice as well but is younger

933north-med.jpg

Shredder,
Wow! Nice main beams eh? I am going to say 4.5 yr/old still pretty nice and sleek however back is starting to sway and belly is a little bigger. Just one Chickens opinion.
grin.gif

I'm gonna love seeing you kneeling behind him in hard horn. That's a great pic Shred.

No side profile of him yet but the cam is still in the same spot, I will post more as time rolls on and the pics come in.

Now that is a Monster.Those tines look like broadswords.Bruiser,Hawg,beast whatever you wanna call him,he is a "SHOOTER"Oh nice pic too.
grin.gif

Anyone notice the G tines on the younger one? They appear to be side by side. Reminds me of Old Bucks non-typ. Could be intesting in a year or two.

Shredder, is he a 4x4 or a 5x5? I can't tell from the pic, if he's a 4x4 he's a whopper of one, if he's a 5x5 those are some monster g4's, do you know from the sheds? Anyways, great pic, great buck, hope you put some razors through his lungs!

My guess is he is a 5x4(the older)That younger one looks like his 2 on the left is cocked forward or he has another tine come off in front of his 2 on the right side.Gonna be interesting.

The bigger of the two is an 11 point....mainframe 10 with a kicker on the left G2. The smaller of the bucks is in my opinion a nontypical in the making and will walk this fall if I have anything to do about it.

Shovel..I am running two cameras right now but may have a third one in a month or so if I get all the componets.

Top Bottom