Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

New cuddebacks any good?

-iabowhunter-

I Was wondering if anyone could tell me how the newer cuddeback cameras are? Specifically the E3 and C3. Looking at getting a few new cams for the season. On top of those are the browning cameras any good? Looking to try something new. Thanks!

I can't say anything good or bad about the new cuddies, but after reading the reviews of all the cameras out today in that 100-175 $ price range, the Browning ' s get great reviews. I bought 4 of the Browning strike force. I'm not sure on the price of the new cuddies but I bought the Browning s on sale at midwayusa for 119.99.

I have been running the IR cam for about a year. No complaints what-so-ever.

In other news, I saw this on facebook the other day. I know nothing about these cameras but they are providing a 5 year warranty on their cameras. 5 freaking years! WOW. I have no idea on performance, but color me impressed by the warranty!

http://www.exodusoutdoorgear.com/

I have 3 e2 cams and other than some blurry racks on moving bucks at night they have worked without issue. Have heard the black flash isnt as good. They are 150$ also have a strobe flash available which will be my next cam.

There is a reason cuddeback won't let trailcampro.com review their cameras. It's not because they are so good and reliable or the company stands behind them.

my bro in law bought two new ones, both have already been sent back because they died...

Id rather scout with a pair of binoculars than attempt to have a cuddeback camera do any scouting for me. They may work for a little while, but not for long.
Then you get to either ship them back to cuddeback and pay 100 dollars to fix it and it will break again or you can pony up more money for a new one that will also be a pile of garbage. I still run a handful of them but i put no faith in them working correctly or for very long.
The browning cameras are real reliable from what ive seen and have great battery life. Id keep wild game innovation and cuddeback off of the list.

Added two browning recon force camera s to my line up last year and have been happy with them...have always had moutries prior with great performance but bought the brownings because of prices and reviews. I bought three primos cameras this spring because of a "sale" Hope they work as well as my brownings and moultries. Good luck

Another great option for the $. Scheels has the covert me5 cams on sale for 59.99! I know gundog870 has ran these for a couple of yrs with excellent results.

My buddies have had cuddies and there customer service stinks as well there camera's have to many problems.. Id stay a way..

Just save yourself a headache and avoid Cuddebroke cameras. Why even take a chance (like 1% that it ends up working) when there's so many other good choices? Don't buy a Cuddebroke!!!!!

Another great option for the $. Scheels has the covert me5 cams on sale for 59.99! I know gundog870 has ran these for a couple of yrs with excellent results.
you're not going to beat the covert's....the mpe5's are tanks! Thanks to Sligh, I'm hooked....

Why do the coverts test so average on trailcampro? Trigger speed is slow, do most guys use them on mineral and feed piles? Just seeing the numbers they seem unappealing.

I agree cuddebacks customer service sucks, but my fleet has been mostly cuddes without issue. Based on what others on this board have said my experience sounds like an anomaly. After I updated the firmware on all of them I haven't had any troubles. Many will be going on year #4 this spring. Now they will probably all break because I said that!

I am really curious about the new Verizon coverts. I will probably get a few for the spots that arn't super low impact.

Top Bottom