Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

New DVD - HWP 6!

Inventory alert...I just bought your last copy on display at the Lunch Box restaurant in Douds. You may want to resupply them. :)

Inventory alert...I just bought your last copy on display at the Lunch Box restaurant in Douds. You may want to resupply them. :)

I was eating lunch there at 11:30 today with 3 others in between shed hunts. We need IW hats or something so we can recognize other members in public. Nice to almost meet you. :)

I was eating lunch there at 11:30 today with 3 others in between shed hunts. We need IW hats or something so we can recognize other members in public. Nice to almost meet you. :)

I probably got there right at noon. I am there about that time on probably 1/2 the Saturdays. I have an IW sticker on my white f150. See you there sometime!

I bought one but have not watched it yet. To be honest the price and especially Paul's segment are what enticed me to buy.

I used to buy hunting videos but these days with all the hunting shows available on TV and great online content like Midwesy Whitetail I just don't see the need to pay money for a DVD normally.

Your content will have to be very good for me to purchase again at even $5 and something special to spend $10-15 on.

One other thing is that it's a crowded market as anybody who goes to the Classic knows. Everybody and their brother is producing a video these days. A lot of competition out there.

Thanks for the honest feedback - when you finish watching, please let us honestly know what you thought. Thanks! :way:

Thanks for the honest feedback - when you finish watching, please let us honestly know what you thought. Thanks! :way:

Absolutely. And I don't mean anything negative about price. $5 is ridiculously cheap and can't possibly be profitable. $10 sounds pretty reasonable to me and would probably be a happy medium. $15 is probably getting pricey enough to discourage some from trying it. Again though the most important thing is a quality product.

I know I for one would like to see more story to hunts. Show me how you improved the land or how you picked the stand location. But please don't talk about your "hit list" or rattle off ridiculous names for the 18 bucks you have named from trail cam photos or the last six years sheds.

"Yeah that's Old Chunky Butt, he's number two on my hit list." Gag!

You know what I would cough up $15 for? A video laying out Paul's practices taking a new property step by step from start to finish every planting, spraying, mowing. Show detailed video of his plot rotation, edge feathering, TSI, planting screens, etc.

Distill the hundreds of pages of doubletrees corner into a 2 1/2 to 3 hour detailed how-to video and you will sell TONS of videos. A road map to whitetail nirvana. Heck I'd pay $30 for that.

Last edited:
I'm a little late to the party but just ordered mine. I'm excited to watch. I love a well filmed hunt, although I must say I usually don't go for the dvd's, mostly television shows. That being said, I think $5 is ridiculously cheap as many have stated. I bought because it will help someone in need and I still get a good watch. Maybe in the future you should raise the price to $10-$15-or even $20 but still send (some) proceeds to a hunter/outdoorsman in need, maybe you already do that. Good luck to all of you, what you're doing is great.

Great video guys!! We watched it last night, and I was impressed. Very touching segment with Dbltree, great man right there!!

Thanks for the replies guys! If you feel led to help the biggest thing we need now is passing on your reviews on the DVD(s). Whether that's just talking with friends or people you meet or writing something online. The more people that know about the DVD and organization the better. Thanks again!

Ok. Wow. Very impressed. Well put together hunts. Tons of footage/background. You guys got'r figured out. Will definitely pass on to others. Well done.

Sent from my iPhone using IW

Thanks for the replies guys! If you feel led to help the biggest thing we need now is passing on your reviews on the DVD(s). Whether that's just talking with friends or people you meet or writing something online. The more people that know about the DVD and organization the better. Thanks again!

Just wondering if maybe you guys are waiting to get more copies in of the DVD. I ordered my copy on March 20th and I have not received it in the mail yet. Thanks for any help you can give.

Just finished watching the video this past weekend. Awesome job. I am not one to usually watch hunting shows or videos but I will recommend this one to others. Keep up the good work.

Just wondering if maybe you guys are waiting to get more copies in of the DVD. I ordered my copy on March 20th and I have not received it in the mail yet. Thanks for any help you can give.

I tried sending you a PM rebbie but wasn't having any luck. Have you gotten your DVD yet? If not, give me a call at 712-540-6985 and we'll get you taken care of. Sorry about that.

Last edited:
I tried sending you a PM rebbie but wasn't having any luck. Have you gotten your DVD yet? If not, give me a call at 712-540-6985 and we'll get you taken care of. Sorry about that.

Yes I got the DVD in the mail last Saturday. Thanks again. I look forward to watching it!

Yes I got the DVD in the mail last Saturday. Thanks again. I look forward to watching it!

Good, sorry about the delay. I'm not sure what happened, we may be running low and had the remaining stock up in WI for that show. Glad you got yours though, let us know what you think of it!

Top Bottom