Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

New guy in town

Here's another picture of him. He's a true Iowa 10 pointer!!! Huge. I don't know about the shadow, but there's another set of eyes in this picture too that don't make sense. I don't know, maybe the digitals are starting to act goofy now that it's a little colder.
Huge_10.JPG

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: seedman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here's another picture of him. He's a true Iowa 10 pointer!!! Huge. I don't know about the shadow, but there's another set of eyes in this picture too that don't make sense. I don't know, maybe the digitals are starting to act goofy now that it's a little colder.
Huge_10.JPG
</div></div> Strange eyes in the background, they're farther apart than the bucks in the foreground, maybe they're headlights. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif He's a shooter, take him down if you can then post some harvest pics.

hoofline.gif

It wouldn’t matter to me what he scored, he is a wall hanger to me. Nice Buck! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

<span style="color: #000099">Would you like to become a PMA or Life Member? &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; </span>Details Here!<span style="color: #000099">&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;</span>

hoofline.gif

Top Bottom