Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

New Holland Workmaster 65 - Any Experience?

TheBig8

Anyone have any experience?

Looking to make a purchase on one but interested in feedback. They fit the bill for what I think I'm looking for.

Thanks!

A year ago I was looking at buying a 70-75 hp tractor. I was looking at the NH Workmaster and a T4 75, JD 5075E and Kubota M7060. After my research went with Kubota. The JD E series is a mess, the NHs had several hydraulic issues. The Kubota is a 4 cylinder vs 3 with the others and the least number of complaints imo. One year in the Kubota is working great. They all make good machines. Comes down to personal preference really.

Anyone have any experience?

Looking to make a purchase on one but interested in feedback. They fit the bill for what I think I'm looking for.

Thanks!
I have a Farmall 75c, I went with that over the NH T4.75 due to a few issues I read with the NH. I went with the C series over the lower due to a little finer finish. I went Farmall over Kubota because the rear end and frame of the Farmall was significantly heavier. Kubota has a clutch history I didn't like as well.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

I've got a wm75 that's been a really good little tractor. This is on a farm where it runs the swing auger at harvest and currently is hooked to the hay rakes. I've got a 3ph cultivator and in fwa mode it can pull that deep through soft spots no problem. With the pallet forks on it maxes out at probably around that 1800lb lift but you need some wt on the back as it's a little light there, 1000lbs no problem. Mechanically we've had no problems and we're at about 2800hrs now.

Nice timing. Looking at switching to a WM 70 now. Case seems to be comparable pricing wise, maybe a touch higher.

Ya, if I had use for another tractor that size, I wouldn't be afraid to buy another wm.
20220902_141829.jpg
20230709_150338.jpg

I have a used 2022 WM 75 at my dealership I'm trying to sell. don't want it on my lot so I want to move it.

Top Bottom