Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

New IBA Board Member

blake

Life Member
I would like to take a minute to congratulate Ty Green on his appointment to the IBA Board.

Ty is the president of Southwest Iowa Bowhunters Club and has shown good leadership skills in this local club. I have known Ty for a number of years and found him to be an avid bowhunter and 3-D archery shooter.

I am confident that Ty we be a valuable asset to the IBA. :way:

FINAL-COLLAGEflattened.gif

Congratulation Ty.

I would like to thank you in advance for your time and effort.

Cooter

Sent from my phone on IW

Gee, I wonder what 'Bonker's World will be about in the IBA Bowhunter this quarter? Deadline is Thursday so I don't have time to fact check, not that facts have ever been important to me, but I seem to remeber a poker game with Ty several years ago. Could it have been strip poker? The facts are kinda hazy.......

Gee, I wonder what 'Bonker's World will be about in the IBA Bowhunter this quarter? Deadline is Thursday so I don't have time to fact check, not that facts have ever been important to me, but I seem to remeber a poker game with Ty several years ago. Could it have been strip poker? The facts are kinda hazy.......

I have photo evidence.

Hey welcome to it! Now see if you can get some recognition for the Life Members!!!!!! Elkhunter could'nt do it!!!! Go ahead , Impress me!!!!!!

Top Bottom