Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

New Iron

Field Service

Picked this up for a song today.... 1957 D14, 31hp. Need to add a aftermarket 3pt and a cup holder. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif It has new rear tires too! Should make a nice mowing tractor.
P1010508.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Need to add a aftermarket 3pt and a cup holder. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

Sweet!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Was that at an auction sale? Friend of mine was going to one that had a tiller and packer but I haven't heard what they went for.

I went to an auction yesterday and everything was going ridiculously high. I'm sure scrap prices have a lot to do with it. Beat up old 12' discs were bringing $400-$500. I did get lucky a few weeks ago and bought a real nice 14' Brillion cultimulcher for $325.

Sale was private, a lady inherited it and had zero use for it. Typical D-14 prices range from 1800-3500 depending on condition.

Looking forward to having two tractors and cutting down on the hooking and unhooking of implements all the time.

Top Bottom