Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

new management

muddy

Just in case no one noticed it the great and powerfull Limb Chicken is the new Iowa Limb Chicken Conference moderator.

Be afraid, be very, VERY afraid!!

Muddy, Muddy, Muddy . . .

Anyway, I wanted to Welcome Limb Chicken as a new moderator for our conferences. Matt Ellison has great experience not only with big Iowa bucks but he is also a very experienced turkey hunter. He was one of the first members of the site and his input is enjoyed and respected by all. Please join me and welcome Limb Chicken as a new moderator to the site.

Thanks,
OneCam

Atta boy, Limb Chicken ! I hope to meet you one of these days . . . maybe at the next Whitetail event.

congrats limb we know u will do a great job
wavey.gif

Thanks for the kind words guys Lord knows I don't deserve them. It really isn't going to change anything but I may try to do a "live turkey hunt" when I go to Nebraska, South Dakota and Wyoming if everything works out.
shocked.gif

You would think a new moderator would show us some pictures of turkeys on here instead of all those old dead deer. Congratulations!

Ethernet card took a dump last night...havn't had much chance to check iowawhitetail in about 12 hours...withdrawl big time.

After re-reading my origional post I hope no one is taking it the wrong way. Limb, glad to have you as a moderator, you know your stuff and I appreciate any input you may have. The reference to "Limb Chicken Conference" is just a joke. I just call turkeys limb chickens cuz they're big chickens that roost on limbs. I got that awesome slang term from our mighty moderator Limb Chicken by the way.

Anyway, sorry for any confusion and glad to have ya ruling with an iron fist Limb.
grin.gif

Were ok as long as this extra work does not make him a "Limp Chicken"
grin.gif

Don't worry about L.C. , when he goes to the woods, something goes down. I'm sure this Spring will be no different.

Limb, thanks for taking the time to keep us entertained and under control.
wink.gif

bowmaker,
I will work on that... I have to shoot my first turkey before I can post pictures!
grin.gif

BW,
Were you on the bowsite when that took place? The Limp Chicken... Boy that has been a while ago.

Shovelbuck,
We will be in the SE corner how far are you from there? Always up for a cold one.
beerchug.gif

Long, long ago in a far away place.....

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Bump
/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">his input is enjoyed and respected by all. </div></div>

Very questionable... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Top Bottom