Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

New Member-New Bow

H

Husker22

First of all I would like to say thanks for putting up such a site, very well done.

Second, I am in the process of buying a Browning Mirage 33s and was wondering what your inputs would be on this bow or browning overall. I have always shot PSE and am kinda nervous about the switch over. Thank you in advance.

the Mirage 33 is a decent bow, i wouldn't be afraid to shoot one if i had to. i'm partial to my hoyt but opinions vary.

Thanks muddy. I understand what your saying, but with a limited budget and after shooting my PSE game sport that is over ten years old, i figured even a lower end bow was going to be better than the my current PSE. At least this one has a decent let off. Thanks for your input.

First I wanted to Welcome you to the site! We appreciate the compliments.

I wouldn't necessarily consider this a low-end bow. It looks like a very nice hunting bow - 33" axle to axle , 6 ¾ brace height and weights less than 4lbs. With a suggested retail price of $540 I wouldn't rule this one out. I would recommend shooting
893archer-thumb[1].gif
some other bows as well though if you haven't already. Pick the one that feals right.

Some brands that have models in a similar price range are Bowtech, Mathews, Parker etc

oh did I forget Hoyt sorry Muddy (he gets touchy about his Hoyt's)
grin.gif

PS - I would also recommend some cool new arrow wraps to go along with that new bow . . .Arrow Wraps

Well i do own this exact bow and i am very pleased with it. I have had it for 2 years now and i love it. it is quick, quiet, and just all around a nice bow. if you purchase it i don't think you will regret it.
157RAtinybuck-thumb[1].gif

Top Bottom