Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

New Member Onboard

Arrowsmith1

I just signed up on this forum. It looks great !!!

My wife and I are the Texas State Directors for ASA (Archery Shooters Association). We run the ASA State Federation 3D tournaments here in Texas. We are both avid bowhunters and IBEP bowhunter education instructors. My wife was born and raised in Cedar Rapids and Lisbon, Iowa. We still have a lot of family up there in Linn County. After looking for quite sometime we just bought a 60 acre farm in Davis County, Iowa. We plan to retire there some day.

We are both regular posters on our home forum TexasBowhunter.com. We hope to contribute to this great forum as well.

A big Texas Howdy to Iowa Whitetails from an Iowanian (my wife) and a future Iowanian (me). :way:

Definitely welcome! Where in Davis County? I have a ton of family in Bloomfield and spent quite a bit of time there growing up visiting my grandparents. Hunted and fished alot of farms/farm ponds in my youth there. Beautiful area!

Welcome and how 'bout those Rangers? Giants in 4.

The 'Bonker

The Rangers are going to even it up tonight.:D

Welcome!! live about 20 minutes from Lisbon.

My wife was a Lisbon Lion cheerleader.:)

Definitely welcome! Where in Davis County? I have a ton of family in Bloomfield and spent quite a bit of time there growing up visiting my grandparents. Hunted and fished alot of farms/farm ponds in my youth there. Beautiful area!

We are SW of Bloomfield. We are going to be there and in C.R. November 12-15.:way:

Lisbon cheerleader huh? Soooooo, how did you break her of grazing on football fields? Move to Texas where there is no grass?

Man I sure hope you and your lovely wife can take a joke.

The 'Bonker

Lisbon cheerleader huh? Soooooo, how did you break her of grazing on football fields? Move to Texas where there is no grass?

Man I sure hope you and your lovely wife can take a joke.

The 'Bonker

:D

My wife said the big event of the year in Lisbon was crowning of the Pork Queen.;)

Top Bottom