Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

New pic Nice 11 pt

Shredder

Life Member
I got this pic back today. Looks like the one I am after. Can only hope he comes in front of me before anyone else.

Attachments

• 30737-big 11ptsmall.jpg
    30737-big 11ptsmall.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 179
Maybe I'm crazy
crazy.gif
but it could be that this is a 12 pointer.
confused.gif

It looks like the G3 on the left side could be covering up the G4 on the right side at this picture angle.

Did you only get one shot of this fella?

Keep the trailcam after him- may be a pin-up for this month. Looks like he will have lots of mass all around.

You may be right ghost as far as being a twelve point. I'll definitly let you know after I arrow him. With closer observation, he is the same buck I picked up a shed from in February. it is the one in my gallery named 66inch shed. take a look.

Attachments

• 30748-clip1.jpg
    30748-clip1.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 164
11 or 12, either way it's a dandy. Antlers look thick. Wouldn't hesitate to let the air out of him.

Good Luck

Nice pic Shredder! Good luck getting him for the wall! I hope to get one half as good on film. I set my cam up for a week and burned up nearly a roll of film on 2 forkhorns over a period of 3 days at about 7 every morning. I've since moved the cam.

Nice pic.
Glad to see somebody is still getting them. I got one roll to go get, but im not expecting much.

Top Bottom