Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

New pics

BOWDUDE

Had the Cam in video mode over turnips, filled my 4gb card in 11 days.

This one will be known as one eye.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Glad to see this one make it.
picture.php

picture.php

Um id be hunting everynight till the seasons over. that big guy will walk in sooner or later. On another note, every pic you post I want to cut that stick down!!!

Great pics, should be some nice sheds to pick up there! A word of warning though...I think you need to get some cross braces on those spindly posts for your elevated blind ASAP to give it some strength! ;) :D

Seriously, how did you sink those? That looks quite strong!

Um id be hunting everynight till the seasons over. that big guy will walk in sooner or later. On another note, every pic you post I want to cut that stick down!!!
I didn't want to be the first to say it, but why don't you cut that twig. Doesn't affect the quality of pics but annoys the heck out of me. I'd also be sitting in that stand as often as possible.

Yep cut the stick out and sit in the tree house til you kill him. :D I wish I knew of a buck that comes out in the day time like that about now with no snow or cold weather. I see from the time on your cam it must still be on DST or you have on damn good camera for night pics. :D Nice pics.

I have just left that stick alone, but I should have moved the camera to get a better view of the plot.

Daver,
Had a guy dig 24" holes with his tractor, then I used a Utility tractor and loader and hand tamped them in. Way over kill but the poles were free.

If we get a north wind I will be it this stand all weekend, I was really hoping for some snow.

BOWDUDE

With that kind of deer action...I'd almost think about sleeping/living in that box blind until I smoked one of those big boys!!! :D

What cam is that Bowdude? I have terrible results with my M80 (blurry) at night, unless I set it on video mode. All of my D55's are crystal clear, but I drank the cool aid and bought a mini cam :thrwrck: I'm not that impressed so far. Awesome daylight pics, but terrible night images.

Thanks

What cam is that Bowdude? I have terrible results with my M80 (blurry) at night, unless I set it on video mode. All of my D55's are crystal clear, but I drank the cool aid and bought a mini cam :thrwrck: I'm not that impressed so far. Awesome daylight pics, but terrible night images.

Thanks

It is a M80, I have some blurry pics also, if they are moving it shows up the most. I have some great night pics also.

I like the cam, it has been working great.

Pics are all good enough to tell what I have hanging around.
I will probably buy another one when they go on sale for $99.

Top Bottom