Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

new pistol

jeremy217

got this a few weeks back just getting around to posting pics, Bereta NEO U22

newgun.jpg

They are a nice handgun. :)

I owned one for a while, but someone offered me more than I had in it.

Love my little .22. Shoot and shoot and shoot at nearly no cost. Sweet. May I suggest CCI Stingers for hunting and Golden Bullets for target.

a couple buddys of mine had one of those, had some troubles, and got rid of them. hope u have good luck

I had the same gun & it had problems with cartridges jamming. I've since traded it in. My understanding is some of them have constant problems & some work great. If you start to have issues I'd suggest trading it. I really did like how the gun felt & shot though. I'm currently considering a browning .22 if anyone has input on those ???

I had the same gun & it had problems with cartridges jamming. I've since traded it in. My understanding is some of them have constant problems & some work great. If you start to have issues I'd suggest trading it. I really did like how the gun felt & shot though. I'm currently considering a browning .22 if anyone has input on those ???

A lot of cartridge jamming issues come from cheap ammo. I would suggest quality ammo for any semi-auto weapon. The Browning Buck Mark pistols are great guns! Well made and accurate with several types to choose from. :way:

browning buckmark is one of the greatest .22 pistols ever made. i have had one for close to 20 years. i have a few friends and family members that have them as well. i've ran WELL over 5000 rounds through mine, and couldn't be happier with it

Top Bottom