New PMA Memberships..... Better hurry up!!!!!!!

THA4

A Few Steps Ahead Of You
If you have been on the fence about joining PMA, let me give you the boost you may need.

We are on the bubble of the busiest time of year in the PMA Harvest forum! Currently there are several bucks grossing over 200 inches being displayed and many others!!!!

Things have not heated up yet, but after this weekend I imagine there will be more posts/stories of Giants than you can keep up with!

PMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

$16 clams is a drop in the bucket compared to the knowledge available, not to mention the giant stories ....... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

now is the time with the rut just around the corner, don't cheat yourself any longer!!!!
/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

now that im done with that,
how about some of the long time PMA members as well as the recent additions share WHY that was prlly the best $16 dollars you could have spent on your deer season!
SPEAK UP!!!

PMA Sign UP

Once you've joined, you'll wonder why you didn't do it sooner!

Right DOR?
GO CHEESE!!!!!!!!!!!

I just re-subscribed for another year..

Good guys and good info on here...

You miss out on a lot if you are not a PMA Member...

I always have a dream of placing in the contest; there's nothing wrong with dreaming you know! Seriously, this is the time of year that premium membership becomes worth it to me, I just couldn't take not seeing those monsters ASAP.

All the real $hit talking is in the PMA!.....Just playing.....It's well worth it. Or you can sit there and bite your nails when we talk about giants in the chat box.

It's a magical land of monster bucks and crazy stories...no really, it is! Join now or you'll be feeling frustrated later on this season when people are hinting in the harvest forum about the monsters that are in the PMA Harvest Forum. Good Stuff

I just singed up for it a couple days ago. I work with Muddy and he convinced me. In my short time as a PMA member I have enjoyed it and it has been worth the money. There is a lot of information and pics.

Great pics and stories! A little somethin' extra that the majority of the public doesn't get to see.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">how about some of the long time PMA members as well as the recent additions share WHY that was prlly the best $16 dollars you could have spent on your deer season!
SPEAK UP!!!
</div></div>

not only is it the best $16 ive spent this season, but it's possible it's the only $16 I will spend this year..

The Hole Digger Thread! Enough said. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kskoff</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I work with Muddy. </div></div>

Sorry to hear that! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif Does that mean your a fish nerd too? JK! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Several reasons,

The first being that you get to see many deer (alive and dead) in the PMA area that no one is willing to show in a completely public forum.

Second, the guys that are PMA members all have a wealth of knowledge that they share willingly. Not that the normal members don't have plenty to share, but there are several stories/tips/suggestions that you will only hear in the PMA section.

Third, Kaare's stories, well worth the $16 to see his deer and fish and, well, pics of god's country

Fourth, big buck contest, probably the best one that I have ever been a part of or seen.

Finally, the deer and stories that accompany them. People complain about $16 for a membership but don't hesitate to drop $5 on a piece of crap like Buckmasters Magazine. The stories are better, the deer are bigger and the knowledge shared is significantly greater in the PMA forum as compared to most of the hunting magazines out there.

Kratz

I don't subscribe to many hunting mags, but I don't mind spending the $16 to join the PMA. I think that I get more out of it during the year than the average magazine sub.

Although I do miss the reading on the throne that I can do with a paper mag in my hand /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Blaster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kskoff</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I work with Muddy. </div></div>

Sorry to hear that! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif Does that mean your a fish nerd too? JK! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

I wonder if he will pass Thomas in posts after his first year then. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

In all honesty great site with a bunch of great people. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jonny</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Although I do miss the reading on the throne that I can do with a paper mag in my hand /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

Don't let that stop you. Get a lap-top for the crapper! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif There is a pic somewhere of Muddy using this method on the porch of his trailer. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jonny</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't subscribe to many hunting mags, but I don't mind spending the $16 to join the PMA. I think that I get more out of it during the year than the average magazine sub.

Although I do miss the reading on the throne that I can do with a paper mag in my hand /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

I second that Jonny.

I bought my only subscrition from you last year.
That is where I read it.

What was the name of that magazine again?? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 180class</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Hole Digger Thread! Enough said. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

And the big deer and big buck contest.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: risto</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jonny</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't subscribe to many hunting mags, but I don't mind spending the $16 to join the PMA. I think that I get more out of it during the year than the average magazine sub.

Although I do miss the reading on the throne that I can do with a paper mag in my hand /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

I second that Jonny.

I bought my only subscrition from you last year.
That is where I read it.

What was the name of that magazine again?? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

I dunno, it's a fishin' magazine from what I remember?

Re: New PMA Memberships..... Better hurry up!!!!!!

Saving some money to join. Joined IBA this month so gonna hafta wait another month or so.

Where do ya start? When I first signed up on this site as a member I was in my first year of bow hunting and there wasn't a PMA. As soon as they started the PMA section I signed up. Mainly to try and repay the site for the information and knowledge the sportsman and women on here had given me. As soon as they made Life Memberships available I did that too. My motives were entirely selfish as I wanted to see this site stay solvent so I had a place where I could continue to learn about deer and deer hunting, and even grow as a human being.

The PMA section reminds me of an old time country store where all are welcome, the discussions remain civil, the tales are tall and the information is free flowing. It is a place to vent to your fellow hunters about what ever is buggin ya and it’s a place to get support in your times of true personal need. It’s like we are a band of brothers and sisters from vastly different walks of life all brought together by our love of deer, deer hunting and good fellowship. If you’re havin a bad day we’ll pick ya up and if I’m havin a bad day (or year) the PMA members will pick me up. To me there isn’t a monetary value one can put on a PMA membership. What price can you put on friendship?

The ‘Bonker

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ReleaseHunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Saving some money to join. Joined IBA this month so gonna hafta wait another month or so. </div></div>

Month or two? For $16? Take back some nickel cans and you're halfway there!

Now, don't take that the wrong way, you just got razzed by possibly the cheapest guy on this site. Limb was one time stunned speechless when I opened up my wallet and bought IW merchandise... with cash. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Back